- Release date: 5/30/2014
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Sports , Racing
- Content rating: ESRB E
- Features: up to 8 players, Compatible with Wii Remote, Wii Remote + Classic Controller, Wii Remote + Nunchuck Controller, Wii Remote Plus, Wii Remote Plus + Nunchuck Controller, Wii U GamePad, Wii U Pro Controller
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 8 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mario Kart 8 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
--The Game Awards 2014
Expand your game-play options in the Mario Kart 8 game with two DLC packs that feature new tracks, new vehicles, and new characters like Link from The Legend of Zelda series and Isabelle from the Animal Crossing series/franchise. Learn more.
Race upside-down and along walls on anti-gravity tracks in the most action-fueled Mario Kart game yet! Take on racers across the globe and share videos of your greatest moments via Mario Kart TV.*
Driving up a waterfall or across the ceiling can provide an intense adrenaline rush, but thats not all anti-gravity is good for. It also provides a wild new gameplay mechanic: if you collide into other racers in zero-g, youll earn speed boosts worth bragging about. Luckily, you can upload and share your best moments and watch your friends using the all-new Mario Kart TV.* Returning features include 12-player online play*, gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, and custom karts. You can even race as Bowsers seven minions, the Koopalings!
- Race along walls and upside-down on twisting anti-gravity racetracks!
- Share highlight videos of your greatest moments with friends via the Mario Kart TV feature and Miiverse*
- Race and battle with friends locally* or connect online to play with random players from around the world*
- Fan favorite features from past Mario Kart games include gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, mid-air tricks, and more
- For the first time ever, play as all seven of Bowsers minions, the Koopalings!
- Crisp HD graphics and fluid animation offers players the most visually stunning Mario Kart yet